Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 40L Review
With a forecast of 8 to 12 inches of new, a map of the Elk Mountain Range hut system and a loaded SnowDrifter backpack, you’ve opened the doors to some serious shred. Built for multiday and hut-to-hut tours in the backcountry, this roomy, top-loading pack comfortably hauls everything you need to move efficiently through changing landscapes. It has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools with individual sleeves and pockets for your probe, shovel, snow saw and more. The top-loading design with a lid that opens fully provides easy access to the main compartment and allows you to overstuff the pack, thanks to an adjustable drawcord closure. You can also use a side-panel zipper to access the main compartment so you can get to all your gear without unloading the pack; lid has two stash pockets: one external and one internal. A top pocket secures easily misplaced items and a separate microfleece-lined pocket keeps your goggles handy and protected from sharp edges. The suspension system incorporates a lightweight, removable internal frame to comfortably carry heavy loads, as well as heat-venting, snow-sloughing mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt for all-day carrying comfort. A stealthy internal thermos pocket keeps your hot beverages within easy reach. Front and side compression straps with locking cam buckles provide numerous carry options for your skis and boards. The top-mounted haul handle is reinforced and sized for gloves. Made from burly 420-denier Cordura® 100% nylon plain weave for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a tough 940-denier Cordura Ballistic 100% nylon base with polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Classic top loader with removable lid and large opening for main compartment which includes a side access zipper to get to the stuff buried deep in your pack; stash pocket in lid
- Dedicated front pocket for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- 1814 g (64 oz)
Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 40L
Built for multiday tours in the backcountry, this roomy, top-loading pack comfortably hauls all you need, with convenient side access to the main compartment ...
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in Searchmarketing, Moosejaw.
- At searchmarketing.com you can purchase Patagonia Snowdrifter 40L - L/XL Cinder Red - Patagonia Ski and Snowboard Bags for only $148.99, which is 25% less than the cost in Moosejaw ($199.00).
- The lowest price of Patagonia Men's Snow Drifter 40L Backpack was obtained on August 18, 2017 7:15 pm.